Wednesday, August 26, 2009

laugh of the day ,

so im sitting here posting the last post i posted ( my playlist) and my brother ask me ,

"alaja, what's shhmaa " .
I'm like ..
"whaatt, what are you talking about." me
" you know what I'm talking about, you say it all the time.. shhmaa!" him
"no i dont, where did you get that from" me
Then he asked my sister,
"Tiffany, what's shhmaa?!" him
" IDK! I never heard that before" tiff
"where are you getting this word from diondre?" me
"ppl be putting it when they txt me, shhmaa , wtf is that shit !" him
"shaking my head??(smh) ahhhhhhlmffaooo x 500000 " me
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lmfaooo" tiff
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhh DUMMBBBBBB!, only me alaja huh lmfaooo" him
"only you nigga lol" me

if only you guys knew what goes on in my house .. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment