Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween+ Award time


I got nominated for the kreativ blogge award by Malibu Mara!! (:

Ahhh Thank you honeyyy! i ell oh vee ee her blog,you can find her at :http://malibumara.blogspot.com/


Seven gnarly things about me :

(1)I Model
(2)I can pass for an Egyptian lol

(3)My bday is on Halloween

(4)I love any & everything about fashion

(5)My major is fashion

(6)I learned how to surf when i was 16

(7)I have one of the most extravagant name ever ( Alaja La'shae )



To accept this award do the following:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


I nominate :







5 comments: