Monday, July 20, 2009

morning .


sup ,

ehh. It's hot today, and i got on some brown straight legs , a purple cardingan sweater, and some chucks.. smhh. Anywhoo, my weekend was coo, nothing spectagular or shit like that. Ahhh getting closer to my dream! it's just a few road blocks in my way that i have to dip around. Ayy did i mention it was hot ? shheeeiiittt... shout out ot my bestfriend in freaking vegas ! Going against 126 degrees out their . Wheeewww! You a solider rex.

How am i feeling ? like summer of '08 all over again. Anybody who knows, summer of '08 was a tragedy for me, that summer and that fall. Only thoughts would spill it .


Check out out this picture brian's name in the sand.


I'm i wifed for this ? Hell no

Should i be wifed? It's been a year and some months....



But you say i'm just a friend ...

No comments:

Post a Comment