Monday, August 3, 2009

super!


Hey guys, long time not type? yeah i know, i know. I've been busy,well i think I've been busy lol,either that or i haven't been home. Lately I've been doing some self-thinking also, about my future, the road i have to go down to get to where i wanna go. I'm so motivated it's sick, i know what i wanna pursue in my life and how I'm going to get their. THANK YOU JESUS! That's a man who made it not only possible for me, but for you. Don't ever say you cant do it, or it's to hard, or so and so said you couldn't. Don't let people kill your dreams,when you get discouraged just recite this to yourself : "I can do any and every thing through Crist Jesus that strengthens me" Theirs nothing you can't do, if only you put your mind to it.=) So my weekend was chill as heck, even though i was the desinated driver lmao, it's okayy! For once nobody had me in they car intoxicated. Good Girl. Yeah kicked it with people i have'nt seen in years.. it was cool. Speaking of people, my ex close friend's kick back is umm, this friday, and i did'nt get an invite. Should i have gotten one ? I mean i take that back, i dont call her my ex close friend, we just don talk anymore. Don't ask why because it's really childess and long lol, but we didnt end on bad terms.. so i would have expected an invite - but you know what ? I'm going anyways! lol, she invited my bestfriend to the thing, and he invited me. I know quest of quest don't bring quest lol, but it's for his own good. Well who am i fooling.. her functions ususaly be wack, i mean i nvr attended one, even when we were cool, I've always heard from people that they wack; so why bothering? lol. Yeahh so we gon go,drink all the free booz we can and then DIP! is that mean or what ? .. HmMMMMMMmmM oh well.




_Peace & Love.




The randoms





  • Why are'nt me and Kiesha talking ?,


  • What's beef ?

No comments:

Post a Comment