Friday, July 10, 2009

Questions of the day.

So this portion of questions will be answer'd by Miss. Freak-A-Wig herself, my sister Tiffany. If you don't have no idea what i'm talking about just scroll down a few blogs, and you'll find out ! lol

Enjoy!


1)Why is your hair so nappy ?
Because we broke negro.

2) Did you like me with my green eyes the best or my regular brown eyes>
You had green eyes?

3)How do you feel about mom ?
I feel like the beast (mom) just needs a big hug.

4) Would you let John(stepdad) put his feet in your bowl of cereal?
If he lets me fart on his pillow bare buttocks (;

5)If you and my short bestfriend was to get into a fight, who would win ?
I would, because I'm a gangsta with a capital [(J)].

6) Remember that spanking you got last week ?
It wasn't last week, it was like two weeks ago.

7)Why do danielle's panties be shaging ?
Because they're full of crap. . .literally.

8)Would you do a freak-a-wig pt 2?
Just give me a wig and put me in front of a camera.

9)Is it true that you had sexual relations with the next door neighbors cat ?
Nooo, it was it with the mexicans dog from across the street. . .get it straight.

10)Why do you laeve your panties in the sink so i can see them when im brusing my teeth ?
So you can see how much bigger my booty is than yours.

11)Tippy, why do people call you Tippy?
Because people are idiots.

12)So, DID YOU BREAK THE MIRCROWAVE ?!
If i did what you gon' do about it. . .SUKKAAAAAA!

13)I washed clothes , so i bet not catch you in my pantie drawer alright ? ohh speaking of panties.. is it true that your STEPBROTHER sniffed yours ?
I think so, but i didn't see any boogers in my panties so I'm not really sure.

14)Why did your cousin kiss you on the lips that one time ?
Because he's a pedophile!!!!

15) I think ke-ke is tryna take your spot with the wig situation, how do you feel about that ?
I feel like knocking her wig straight.

16)Ayy, do that song from meet the browns one more time.
This is yo grandaddyyyy, this is yo grandaddyyy, yo grandaddyyy yo grandaddyy yo grandaddyyyy. This is yo GRANDADDYYYYYY!


lmao this girl is sooo dumb !

No comments:

Post a Comment